The Eldarica (Afghan ) pine, when properly kept in water has “staying power” to hold needles the entire holiday season. Cutting your own tree also assures optimum freshness.
Christmas Tree Pricing:
We provide, free of charge:
Trees from 5 ft to 12 ft priced from
$39.00 to $135.00, tax included
Kid’s trees, $5.00 and $10.00
“Dig-your-own” living trees $45.00 and up.
(We recommend trees under 5 ft with a small trunk diameter.)
North Carolina grown Fraser firs
6', 7' and 8' Fraser Firs, $89.00 - $129
• Helpful, friendly 'elves' to assist you
• Measuring pole to determine tree height
• Hayride to and from the cutting area
• “Shaking” to remove any dead inner needles
• Tree removal bag
• Twine for tying the tree on top of vehicles
• Coffee or punch
• Free coloring books
• A cookie or a miniature candy cane for each child
Freshmade wreaths, too!